Thursday, March 14, 2013

Leftovers for Lunch


Two nights ago as I was preparing dinner I saved some chicken to be used in another meal. Today, for lunch, I had the perfect idea. Chicken, cheese and pepper flatbreads.  Nothing like making up a quick snack that tastes so good!

All you need is:
Flatout Foldit Flatbread
Some freshly grated cheddar cheese (or whatever other cheese you prefer)
Two small peppers (I used yellow and orange - the choice is yours!)  -- Sauteed to soften.
And some grilled chicken. I cooked mine up the other night then grilled it up on the George Forman for a few minutes before throwing them in the flatbread.

Once all your ingredients are ready to go, all you do is throw it all in the flatbread and grill it on the George Forman or any other panini grill for five minutes.

These would be great along with a salad or some soup.

A healthy, delicious lunch in less than 10 minutes!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment