Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Some big news...


I have something big and exciting to announce!

I always talk of my dreams of opening a bakery or a coffee shop. I imagine and plan it in my head quite often. Well yesterday I took the first step in making it a reality.

I am officially opening an at-home business called Cravings by Cailee.

So far I am just a Facebook page. I am going to see how business goes through that and business cards (which should be here next week!) I can begin taking orders after June 1st.

My logo is a Cupcake, in honor of my favorite thing to bake and my tagline is "Any occasion is a good occasion for baked goods."



The logo and Facebook profile photo - image is also featured on my business cards!


I am going to need lots of support over the next few weeks as I begin to get things up and running and the most important thing I need help with is getting traffic to my Facebook page. You, as blog readers, will be the first to have the link and than you can take it from there to share, share and share some more.

Also, keep me in mind for any orders you may have, especially over the summer. :) Birthdays, graduations, fathers day, ANY OCCASION!

So here is the Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/CravingsByCailee
"Like" the page to stay updated with my progress and then SHARE the page with anyone and everyone.

I cannot thank you all enough for being supportive in me trying to get this started. I am so excited to see how it goes!

Thank you.

Like, Share and Eat a Cupcake
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment